Several ARC Beavers football players have won All-America or All-California honors.
ARC sophomore linebacker George Spithorst and sophomore punt returner Eric Davis, Jr. received first-team All-America recognition. Spithorst led the Beavers with 78 total tackles and also added 2 tackles for loss, 3 pass break-ups, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery. Davis returned 21 punts for 330 yards, including an 82-year touchdown.
In addition, multiple Beavers were first team All-California:
• Freshman tight end Austin Jarrad caught 26 passes for 310 yards with 3 touchdowns.
• Sophomore offensive lineman Jimmy Ghilardi was a fixture on the offensive line.
• Freshman running back Jeremiah Johnson led the Beavers with 556 yards rushing, an eye-popping 7.5 yards per carry, and 7 touchdowns.
• Freshman placekicker Isaiah Gomez scored 80 points on the season, making 16 of 23 field goals (70%) and 32 of 35 extra points (91%).
• Sophomore defensive back Jamie Cousey led the team with 36 solo tackles and 3 interceptions (good for 83 yards in returns). Cousey also had 4.5 tackles for loss, 2 pass break-ups, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.
• Spithorst and Davis were also recognized as All-California first team.
ARC football was ranked #6 in the state in the final poll. Go Beavers!