The Fall 2018 Season has been a wild ride! Many firsts for ARC Athletics - from the first Big 8 Championship for ARC Men's Water Polo to the first State Championship for ARC Volleyball and much more!
Join us on
Friday, January 25th at 10 am in the Main Gym
to celebrate with us the many accomplishments of our Fall 2018 sports as well as get a sense for what the Spring 2019 Season holds for us.
Here is a snippet of the academic accomplishments for ARC Beavers for Fall 2018:
Out of 475 athletes, 238 earned a 3.0 or higher GPA, 110 earned a 3.5 or higher, and 30 earned a 4.0 GPA!
- We have 5 scholar athlete teams from Fall 2018 season sports:
- Volleyball with a 3.514 team GPA (six 4.0's!!! out of 14 ladies)
- Women's Cross Country with a 3.255 team GPA
- Men's Cross Country with a 3.171 team GPA
- Women's Water Polo with a 3.146 team GPA (six 4.0's!!!)
- Women's Golf with a 3.058 team GPA
- From the off-season teams, Men's Swim & Dive earned a 3.073 Team GPA
- As all of athletics, we have a 2.86 GPA for the Fall 2018 semester
Thank you to each coach, administrator, instructor, counselor, staff member, family, friends, and fans for the continuous support of ARC Athletics. We are beyond excited to share and celebrate these accomplishments as every year we continue to raise the definition of what it means to be an American River College student athlete.